Lindsay A. Strader, DO, FACS, FASCRS Colon-Rectal Surgeon
Why I became a colon-rectal surgeon is one of the most common questions I get. I think being able to prevent and cure colon cancer is one of the biggest privileges I have.
Dr. Lindsay A. Strader is a board-certified colon and rectal surgeon.
Dr. Strader felt compelled to practice with Wichita Surgical Specialists not only because she is a Wichita native but because of the residency and training programs available.
“We teach and mentor medical students as well as residents, and that was important to me,” said Dr. Strader. “It was important to me during my residency here in Wichita and I wanted to pass that on as well.”
Dr. Strader’s surgical interests include laparoscopic and robotic colon resection, endoscopy, endorectal ultrasonography, and transanal minimally invasive surgery.
Special Surgical Interests
Wichita Surgical Specialists: Main Office
818 N Emporia St,, Suite 200
Wichita, KS 67214
Business Hours Telephone: 316-263-0296
Toll Free Telephone: 800-362-3130
- Medical Degree: Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine – Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences; Kansas City, Missouri; 2005-2009
- Residency: General Surgery – University of Kansas School of Medicine; Wichita, Kansas; 2009-2014
- Fellowship: Colon and Rectal Surgery – Southern Illinois University School of Medicine; Springfield, Illinois; 2014-2015
- American Board of Surgery, General Surgery; 2015
- American Board of Colon and Rectal Surgery; 2016 - Present
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- Fellow, American Society of Colon and Rectal Surgeons
- Association of Women Surgeons
- American Society of Colon and Rectal Surgeons
- Kansas Medical Society
- Medical Society of Sedgwick County