Sarah D. Corn, MD Surgical Oncologist
I am proud to be back in Kansas and to help make a positive impact on the lives of patients with complex cancers.
Dr. Sarah D. Corn is a board-certified surgical oncologist with Wichita Surgical Specialists. She specializes in the diagnosis and surgical treatment of complex cancers.
“Having grown up in Hutchinson, I am proud to be back in Kansas to establish my practice. I am excited to be a part of the multidisciplinary team at Wichita Surgical Specialists, working together to help make a positive impact on the lives of patients with complex cancers,” said Dr. Corn.
Her surgical specialties include hepatobiliary and pancreatic surgery, colon and rectal surgery, esophageal and gastrointestinal surgery, endocrine surgery, melanoma and sarcomas, advanced laparoscopic surgery, and hyperthermic intraperitoneal chemotherapy (HIPEC).
Dr. Corn received her medical degree at the University of Kansas–Wichita.
Special Surgical Interests
Wichita Surgical Specialists: Main Office
818 N Emporia St,, Suite 200
Wichita, KS 67214
Business Hours Telephone: 316-263-0296
Toll Free Telephone: 800-362-3130
- Postgraduate Education: Master of Science, Kinesiology – Kansas State University; Manhattan, Kansas; 2008-2009
- Medical Degree: Doctor of Medicine – University of Kansas School of Medicine; Wichita, Kansas; 2009-2013
- Residency: General Surgery – University of Kansas School of Medicine; Wichita, Kansas; 2013-2018
- General Surgeon: Central Plains Surgical Associates; Rural Kansas Areas; 2018-2019
- Fellowship: Complex General Surgical Oncology – McGill University; Montreal, Quebec, Canada; 2019-2021
- American Board of Surgery, General Surgery; 2019
- Director of Surgery Student Clerkship: University of Kansas School of Medicine; Wichita, Kansas